Community forums English - spreed » Support: technical

Moderator messages during a meeting

(4 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by webinar
  • Latest reply from Spreed Webinare

webinar

Hi,

We use the moderator messaging function in our meetings to receive questions from participants.
We do not want to use the chat function, because on these on-line trainings we're not allowed to publish the participants list to each other (and it's visible in the "whisper" contact list).

I have an annoying problem however with the moderator's message view: when the moderator receives a new message, it is placed on the first position and the whole list scolls down. This is really annoying in a meeting with cca. 200 students online sending questions continouesly. This makes it impossible to read a message and answer it.

Could you add three options to solve this:
1. option to select the order of messages by date ascending/descending (I'd like to see the oldest message on top)
2. option to see the whole message, nut just the first few words of it in the window without positioning the mouse over the 'i' icon
3. archive a message instead of deleting it, so that it will disappear from the list but I can get it later (eg. after the end of the meeting, like the chat messages)

Thank you.

Regards,
Krisztián

Posted 5 years ago #

Spreed Webinare
Moderatoravatar

Dear Krisztián,

thank you for your many suggestions for improvement of Spreed.

Best regards
from
Spreed Team

Posted 5 years ago #

webinar

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, but I think you've misunderstood me.
These are problems using your service. We're using your payed service and we have an annoying problem with it.
Please handle this as a problem report, not as a suggestion.
Thank you.

Regards,
Krisztián

Posted 5 years ago #

Spreed Webinare
Moderatoravatar

Hi Krisztian,

we understand your problems by using Spreed Online Meeting payed service.
We know this is a problem report. All three options you write us
needs to be prioritized. If we decide to add these new options (for moderator messaging function) we also need to test these new options (selecting option, option to see all text, archive message text). If you go with your mouse pointer at the "i" icon (symbol) you can already see the whole message text.

Best Regards
Spreed Team

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.