Community forums English - spreed » Support: using spreed

Participant list in public web meeting

(2 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by christine.heber
  • Latest reply from Spreed Webinare

Tags:

christine.heber

I know from the user manual that for a public web meeting I do not need to create a participant list before the meeting starts and that I can choose to disseminate the web link for the meeting to people who may attend. I also know that people that have the web link for the meeting can join the meeting via the Spreed.com website where they will be asked to give their name but no password before they join the meeting. I still am hesitant NOT to create a participant list before the meeting because I must have a list of actual participants in the meeting. My question is whether I as the host of the meeting will: 1) still be able to see all the names of the participants who are actually in the meeting during the meeting and 2) also be able to see a list of actual meeting particants after the meeting? It would save me time if 1 and 2 were possible without creating a participant list in advance. Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago #

Spreed Webinare
Moderatoravatar

Thank you for your questions. 1) With enabled particapant list you will see each participant in your Spreed Online Meeting (in a public meeting with there entered names) 2) The host of the meeting will get a statistics email with attendance and duration of attendance of each participant.
With option "online registration" at public meetings participants can register on their own and you don't need to administrate your participant list in advance.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.